This website is still under construction, we're sorry for any inconvenience
About us Objectives
The Society’s objectives are the study and discussion of problems of family law. To this end, the Society sponsors and promotes:
- International co-operation in research on family law subjects of world-wide interest.
- Periodic international conferences on family law subjects of world-wide interest.
- Collection and dissemination of information in the field of family law by the publication of a survey concerning developments in family law throughout the world, and by publication of relevant materials in family law, including papers presented at conferences of the Society.
- Co-operation with other international, regional or national associations having the same or similar objectives.
- Interdisciplinary contact and research.
- The advancement of legal education in family law by all practical means including furtherance of exchanges of teachers, students, judges and practising lawyers.
- Other objectives in furtherance of or connected with the above objectives.