This website is still under construction, we're sorry for any inconvenience
Forthcoming Conferences 18th World Conference (Golden Jubilee Conference) of the ISFL Rethinking Law’s Families & Family Law?
12-15 July 2023, Antwerp (Belgium)
The 18th World Conference of the International Society of Family Law will be held at the University of Antwerp (Belgium) from 12 to 15 July 2023.
Titled “Rethinking Law’s Families* & Family Law?”, papers on partners, parents & children, and the extended family will be presented in thematic streams addressing international dimensions, interdisci- plinary approaches, and conflict handling. As the 18th World Conference also marks the ISFL Golden Jubilee, a Jubilee stream will cover the past & future of family law.
* See Alison Diduck, Law’s Families, Cambridge University Press, 2003.
The conference conveners are Prof. Frederik Swennen, member of the ISFL Executive Council, and Prof. Elise Goossens of the University of Antwerp, on behalf of RETHINKIN., a Scientific Research Network funded by the Flanders Research Foundation – www.rethinkin.eu.
The academic committee of the conference comprises:
- Masha Antokolskaia (President of the ISFL);
- Ursula Basset (Secretary-General of the ISFL);
- June Carbone (ISFL Survey editor);
- Piotr Fiedorczyk (ISFL Jubilee Committee)
- Elise Goossens (Conference convener);
- Frederik Swennen (Conference convener);
- Robin Wilson (ISFL Newsletter and Survey editor).
The Call for Papers will follow in September 2022. More details to follow on www.isfl2023.org.